Laboratory Technical Specialist page is loaded
The Technical Services Specialist supports test code requirements gathering and database design requests. In addition, the Technical Services Specialist may support quality investigations and responds to pre- and post-analytical queries. The Technical Services Specialist ensures standardization of test directories across systems.
*CV must be sent in Englsih.
• Captures test code requirements of all complexity levels.
• Performs peer review of all complexity level test code requirements.
• Performs as required manual result entry of external laboratory results.
• Attends and contributes to internal protocol review and test directory meetings.
• Provides database design support for all complexity levels.
• Responds to technical queries raised by the Project Services Team.
• Performs round trip testing prior to test code release.
• Supports departmental process improvements projects.
• Supports quality investigations and SOP review and writing.
• Review and interprets study protocols to support study database design.
• A minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience on the job or any comparable position.
• Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education and years of job experience
• Bachelor´s degree in life sciences or other relevant field (required)
• Master´s degree in life sciences or other relevant field (preferred)
• 2 years of experience in a clinical, research, academic or commercial/production laboratory environment.
• Understanding of the functionality and interaction between multiple LIS systems.
• Science background enabling the interpretation of various technical documents such as Validation Reports, Package Inserts, Scientific Literature, units and conversion factors.
• High level understanding of cross functional processes from proposal generation to database launching.
• Understanding and interpretation of internal study documents such as, budgets, database design and scientific reviews.
• Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Effective internal inter-departmental communication and presentation skills. • • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and managers.
• Ability to prioritize own tasks with little oversight from a supervisor and ability to organize work for other team members. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Decision making within role and responsibilities and understanding what needs to be escalated to supervisor.
• Ability to interpret study protocols to support trial database design and test selection process.
• Understanding system, process and client implications of changes, and how to approach changes.
• Ability to coordinate activities across different team members, groups and departments.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://q2labsolutions.com/careers
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.