AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
Must be FLUENT in English and Spanish. Please submit CV's in English only.
**LATAM Candidates Preferred who can support us on CST/EST Timezones.**
Location is REMOTE
We’re looking for a skilled back-end developer to join our team of creators who are consistently raising the bar for user experience. Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate will have a unique blend of technical expertise, insatiable curiosity, and analytical mindset. This person should be comfortable working independently as well as with a team in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of infrastructure.
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, resolve issues, and profile and analyze bottlenecks
- Design robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients
- Optimize web applications for performance and scalability
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Excellent foundation in computer science, algorithms, and web design
- 5+ years hands on coding experience in .NET C#
- Experience with Microservice Architectures
- SQL database experience
- Experience in writing highly secure web applications
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
Preferred skills & knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience applying design patterns
- Experience working with queue systems (Rabbit MQ)
- Desirable knowledge of double entry ledger systems.
- Knowledge of Financial services and/or Crypto Environments.
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs, specifically for mobile apps
- Analytical, results-driven
- Excellent communication, knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Here are some of the benefits of working at AlphaPoint:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Vacation (PTO)
- Brex company credit card
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and an inspiring startup environment with colleagues internationally