Fusemachines is an artificial intelligence talent and education solutions company dedicated to democratizing AI. Headquartered in New York, US with operations in Dominican Republic, Canada, and Nepal, it is a 350+ company. Fusemachines' AI educational program has made world-class AI education available, accessible and affordable to students around the world. Fusemachines helps organizations identify opportunities where AI can be best utilized to transform and grow their business.
About the Role
This is a remote full-time consulting position (contract)
- Develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications using React Native
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team
- Works closely with product team, architects and other stakeholders to translate requirements into design and implementation with reusability, efficiency, testability, scalability and security in mind.
- Conduct code reviews ensuring that coding standards and best practices are followed
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile application development
- Strong proficiency in React Native, TypeScript, and related frameworks
- Experience in integrating with microservice API endpoints using GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of mobile application design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with performance optimization, memory management, and debugging tools
- Knowledge of mobile app CI/CD processes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.