Our international team of professionals is looking for an experienced Senior iOS Software Engineer with a deep understanding of the iOS platform and Apple deployment requirements.
We offer a remote part-time position. 20-30 hours per week, $18 per hour.
Currently, we have two iOS apps, both on Objective C
What we offer:
- + Fully remote position
- + Your own schedule
- + No unnecessary communication, the CEO is your direct manager
- + Not a project but an established company with a stable income
- + Long-term employment
- + Two other projects to take part in as an option
- + You will be working with existing code that you will eventually own.
We have a few questions we’d like to ask you before the interview.
There is no doubt about your qualifications, we just don’t want to waste your time on unnecessary communication.
About our company:
- Location: California, USA
- Company size: 10-15 people (depending on the fullness of the departments)
- Activity: Delivery Service (Uber business model)
- Development department size: 4 people- backend, frontend, iOS, and Android
- We use the time-tracker Hubstafft with tracking time and activity.
We provide unlimited opportunities for those who’d love to contribute to the delivery service apps automation! Looking forward to our partnership.
- You need to understand the background, foreground, and offline modes of an app, memory management, and push notifications.
- You have to be very strong in Objective C, and be prepared to think creatively.
- Experience with AWS and Google APIs, geo-tracking, accelerometer, Bluetooth protocols, photo, and video capture.
- Payment platforms, Stripe, Paypal.
- The position requires attention to details, multitasking, ability to organize your own work process.
- We value the desire to learn and the ability to get the set tasks done.
- We can keep you busy for 30-40 hours per week. You will be paid on an hourly basis, using a time tracker.
- We work in JIRA, Github, and Slack environments.
- You have to be able to write good, scalable, performance, resilient, and very well-tested code.