BETSOL is a cloud-first digital transformation and data management company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. BETSOL’s Data Management product lines include Rebit (Rebitgo.com) and Zmanda (Zmanda.com). BETSOL Global IT Services (BETSOL.com) builds and supports end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for our customers. Our engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries. Our work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India. We offer comprehensive health insurance, competitive salary compensation, volunteer programs, scholarship opportunities, gym, cafe, recreational facilities and 401K. Our success is recognized with industry awards and a net promoter score that is 2x the industry average. We take pride in being an employee-centric organization. Learn more at betsol.com
We are seeking a full-stack engineer. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience with Angular/AngularJS and Node.js,
- Design, architect, and develop high-quality, highly scalable, and distributed cloud-native full-stack web applications and software systems.
- Active hands-on role in design, development and deployment of full-stack software using Angular/AngularJS, Node.js , building/consuming RESTful Microservices APIs, Azure cloud-native tech-stack as well as TDD and CI/CD practices.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle in SAFE agile methodology working closely with product teams. Perform requirements analysis to produce technical specification.
- As a member of the software engineering team, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
- Support High Visibility, High Availability, Public Facing Web Applications’ day-to-day operations by providing application support, release support, defect fixing, troubleshooting and problem solving to ensure applications are maintained, configured, and supported.
Strong experience required in:
- Azure Kubernetes / cloud front-end
- Refresh & access tokens; OIDC tokens
- making secure API calls, including CSRF prevention
- account management
- DAST / Netsparker
- OAuth 2.0 security flows
Required Soft Skills:
- Customer and peer relationship focused.
- Team player with ability to mentor and coach other resources for skills and best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment Ability to learn new skills/technologies quickly and independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Independent problem-solving skills.