Infrastructure Engineering page is loaded
Apply locations Buenos Aires, Argentina time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id R-10298237
- Designing and implementing Data Integration solutions, modeling databases, and contribute to building data platforms using classic Data technologies and tools as well as implementing modern Cloud or Hybrid data solutions.
- Work with product and engineering teams to understand data product requirements, evaluate new features and architecture to help and drive decisions.
- Build collaborative partnerships with architects and key individuals within other functional groups.
- Write project documentation.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- NoSQL Engines (MongoDB, redis, couchbase)
- Scripting Knowledge (Shell, perl, python, or power shell).
- RDBMS Engines (IBM DB2, Teradata, MySQL, MsSQL)
- Streaming system (Kafka)
- Experience in performance tuning and query optimization
- Excellent communication skills, supporting recommendations, design ideas, and analysis to team and stake holders
- Must be fluent in English
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
There's a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It's our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.