Lead, conduct, and oversee “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various CoBE reporting channels. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
· Actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
· Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
· Provide advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
· Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
· Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations
· Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
· Consult with and advise HR leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
· Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
· Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
· Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Regional Leads for oversight
· Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
Obtenga una revisión gratuita y confidencial a cargo de un experto en currículums.
Idiomas disponibles: inglés y alemán
JobLeads tiene una puntuación de 4.5 sobre 5
Asesoramiento online gratuito
¡Mejora tus posibilidades de entrevistarte para ese puesto!
Llega primero a explorar vacantes nuevas de Labor & Employment Associate Manager en Buenos Aires