Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
About Our Team
The WW eCommerce team at Lenovo manages Lenovo.com and enables direct end-user customer and small business transactions in over 30 countries across the globe. The Global Customer Care organization at Lenovo.com sets the strategic vision & direction and leads the implementation of world-class demand customer support programs to drive post purchase eCommerce customer satisfaction & retention. This team of relentless customer evangelists interacts with hundreds of thousands of consumers & small businesses and is a critical enabler of double-digit growth year after year.
What You’ll Do
The Manager, Customer Care will act as day-to-day manager for the regional customer care organization: supporting a robust business management system (BMS) and working relentlessly on behalf of our customers. They will support implementing strategic goals for customer care on Lenovo.com to realize industry best-practices in post-purchase support across the entire eCommerce direct customer care organization. If you are bold, creative, fearless, and ambitious then you just might the person we are looking for!
The right person will advise and manage the customer facing team providing world-class customer support for Lenovo.com in Latin America.
- This role requires a deft hand at assessing gaps to industry standards, strategy adoption & implementation, and common day-to-day metric ownership for Lenovo.com customer care.
- This role will support global implementation with strategic suppliers and drive the cadence for testing & learning.
- With close collaboration in a globally matrixed team, this manager will own adopting best practice from across the globe and drive evergreen implementation for new targeting and measurement capabilities.
- Own post-purchase customer support operations in our direct Latin American markets
- Support the business management system around core KPIs (e.g., CSAT/OSAT, first time resolution, timely execution of customer support issues)
- Support standardization of global best-practices and KPI adherence
- Assess CX pain-points & work with IT/geo teams to solve them in priority order
- Inform tools assessment and infrastructure investments & process improvement
- Evangelize best practices across post-purchase customer touchpoints
- Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment.
- Develops and nurtures internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
As a demonstrated leader in post-purchase customer support, you have/are:
- Experience managing call center resources supporting order management and post-sales customer support
- Deep, experiential knowledge of post-purchase support strategies and tactics
- Demonstrated the ability to assess gaps in current performance, map strategic growth objectives, drive advocacy across teams, and implement strategy goals
- Adept at guiding the team with a focus on meaningful & measurable (quantitative) performance metrics
- Understanding of best practices across both direct industry analogs and world-class leaders in adjacent industries.
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Professional fluency in English
- Multi-year management experience in customer care organizations with demonstrable advancement
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Process oriented
- Ability to collaborate in a heavily matrixed environment
- Professional fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- E-commerce experience with consumer electronics, FMCG, or durables
If you require an accommodation to complete this application, please [email protected]