This role will support Data Operations and Reporting related projects but also will be helping with other
projects as well if needed.
In this role, you will leverage your strong analytical skills to triage and investigate data quality and data
pipeline exceptions and reporting issues.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and actively engage other functional teams as
needed. This role requires researching transactions and events using large amounts of data.
At least 2 years of experience in software development
• At least 2 years of SQL experience in any RDBMS
• Hands-on experience in Python, Spark and PySpark
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill, troubleshooting connectivity issues and performance issues on tables as well as optimization
• Strong communication skill
• Strong experience with data modeling
• Strong experience in data analysis and reporting.
• Experience with version control tools such as GitHub etc.
• Experience with shell scripting and Linux
• Knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies
• Preferred experience in Hive SQL or related technologies such as Big Query etc.
• Preferred experience in Big data technologies like Hadoop, AWS/GCP, S3, HIVE, Impala, HDFS, Spark, MapReduce
• Develop SQL queries as per technical requirements
• Investigate and fix day to day data related issues
• Develop test plan and execute test script
• Data validation and analysis
• Develop new reports/dashboard as per technical requirements
• Modify existing reports/dashboards for bug fixes and enhancements
• Develop new ETL scripts and modify existing in case of bug fixes and enhancements
• Monitoring of ETL processes and fix issues in case of failure
• Monitor scheduled jobs and fix issues in case of failure
• Monitor data quality alerts and act on it
• Knowledge in Javaj is a big plus
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
First name *
Last name *
Upload Resume / Share LinkedIn Profile * Attach your file here or browse Only .docx, .rtf, .pdf formats allowed to a max size of 5 MB. OR LinkedIn Profile URL
You can find more information about how GlobalLogic processes your personal data and what your rights are in the Recruitment Privacy Notice .