Bus Process Delivery Specialist page is loaded
Bus Process Delivery Specialist
Apply locations Buenos Aires time type Full time posted on Posted 4 Days Ago job requisition id R00154513
Job Name: FIT Strategy Specialist
Accenture Fraud Investigation Teas is seeking a Strategy Member who will be part of a diverse and talented Teamwork which main objective is Protect the Company Worldwide against Fraud Risk.
The FIT Strategy Specialist is responsible for performing the Global FIT Recurrent & Ad-Hoc Reporting being performed & delivered using different sources & tools, Data Ingestion, Data Monitoring & Completion Request. Also oversees the Global FIT Analytics Model Efficiency, Measurement, Testing, Development as well as Analytics Additional Process Testing & Advising.
Scope of Work:
- Global Data Tracking QA (Monitoring, Ingestion, Completion).
- As QA Articulate Operations Cross Location Delivery.
- Identify Non-Quality Points over The Global FIT Outcomes/Process.
- Be the POC for The Global SMEs in relation to Data Tracking & Reporting.
- Recurrent FIT Reporting (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Ad-Hoc Reporting (Being requested at any time of the FY based on Accenture Leadership, FIT Global Lead, T&E Leads, & Strategy Leads Requirements)
- Global Analytics Fraud Solution measurement, monitoring, testing, Identification of New Rules Development & Enhancements Needs.
- POC for the Analytics Team regarding the Analytics Global Fraud Solution.
- Provide assistance on any matter related to the Strategy & Operations areas (Not only limited to T&E matter) requested by the Global Fraud Lead & Strategy Responsible.
- Provide support and keep constantly aligned to the Strategy and Accenture Leadership vision.
- Give strong advisory on any potential GAP and/or Enhancement over the FIT Process to the Strategy Leads & T&E Leads.
- Bachelor's/Non-Bachelor´s Degree (Economics – Financial – Management – Psychology, etc.)
- Experience in fraud prevention related field(s), including fraud detection, investigation, or similar disciplines within Payments, Procurement, T&E and other related processes.
- Experience in Customer service experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to prepare management reports and associated metrics
- Experience in Demonstrating ability to analyze problems logically
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and monitor fraud trends and be able to present to upper management
- Be Data Driven. Take decisions and make proposals based on a solid and accurate data analysis.
- Be Agile with great ability to work under pressure to guarantee deliverables on time.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision and to balance an active load of multiple cases.
- Ability to lead his/her own learning path
- Upper Intermediate English Level (Reading - Listening – Written & Oral)
- Accenture is a Global company dedicated to diversity and inclusion. This role must be able to work with many different cultures, languages, and be flexible to work in various Global time zones when needed.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos.
Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Similar Jobs (2)
Business Process Delivery Specialist
locations Buenos Aires time type Full time posted on Posted 11 Days Ago
Business Process Delivery Associate
locations Buenos Aires time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago
Work at the heart of change
At the heart of every great change is a great human. Every day ourPeople of Change are doing incredible things by working together to pursue our shared purpose–to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Come be part of our team–bring your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, and we’ll solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Around the globe, we work with exceptional people, the latest and greatest tech and leading companies across industries to create value for our clients, people and communities.
Choose a career with us, and together, let's create positive, long-lasting value.
Discover stories of change from A to Z
Meet our exceptional people who are living their purpose and making a real, lasting, positive difference. EXPLORE #CAREERSAZ