Please be advised jobs.kenvue.com will be undergoing maintenance and will temporarily be unavailable on April 29th beginning at 12:00 AM EST for approximately 8 hours
Job Description - eCommerce Specialist (2307006520W)
eCommerce Specialist - 2307006520W
Kenvue is currently recruiting for E-Commerce Specialist. This position reports into ECOMMERCE & NEW BUSINESS HEAD LAS and is based at Buenos Aires, Argentina or Santiago, Chile.
Who We Are
At Kenvue , part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies (Kenvue), we believe there is extraordinary power in everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and propelled forward by science, our iconic brands—including NEUTROGENA ® , AVEENO ® , TYLENOL ® , LISTERINE ® , JOHNSON’S ® and BAND-AID ® —are category leaders trusted by millions of consumers who use our products to improve their daily lives. Our employees share a digital-first mindset, an approach to innovation grounded in deep human insights, and a commitment to continually earning a place for our products in consumers’ hearts and homes.
Join us in shaping our future--and yours.
What will you do
As an e-Commerce Specialist, you will define and implement strategies that make online transactions possible. You will be an expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions.
· Define and Implement E-Commerce Strategies
· Work on a Connected Commerce Squad to implement frictionless connections with our consumers
· Implement enhance content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals
· Set standards and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance
· Define promotions and implement with Sales & Marketing Teams
· Build E-Commerce capability across company
• Education: Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Similar
• Experience and Skills: +3 years experience in E-Commerce or Marketing/Commercial experience
Kenvue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.andEqual Employment Opportunity Posters GINA Supplement.
If you are an individual with a disability, please check ourpage for information on how to request an accommodation.Disability Assistance