Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
- This is a client marketing manager role responsible to develop client marketing strategies for top clients in Argentina in order to drive Visa transactions and client’s brand preference.
- Work with Visa’s multifunctional teams to identify, plan and execute joint business opportunities for clients with incentives in order to drive usage, issuance and/or brand preference, in alignment with country strategies and business objectives.
- Build and enhance relationships across Product Management, Client Services, Merchant Marketing and Financial Institution Marketing to ensure effective implementation of joint marketing business plans, which might include among others: marketing campaigns, promotions, events marketing communications, sponsorships, partnerships, digital marketing and or product development.
- Work closely with Sales to develop client engagement plans for specific clients funded by client incentive budgets, generating revenue and markup to Visa through incentive´s usage to marketing initiatives.
- Depth understanding and analysis of payments industry, regulation, consumer trends and competition.
- Identify client’s actionable consumer insights and opportunities via research and/or analytics programs.
- Participate in client facing presentations as required.
- Lead global, regional or local implementation of functional core marketing initiatives i.e. development of brand standards, guidelines, policies, practices, procedures, country’s marketing plans into the clients.
- Reimagine the use of Visa’s key sponsorship assets, local Golf, Rugby, Hockey and others and global FIFA, NFL and the Olympics, working side by side with banks and retailers.
- Define Social and digital opportunities with top clients, bringing Visa’s knowledge and expertise to top clients.
- Frame and conduct analyses and research needed to support annual strategic plan and/or marketing plans development.
- Manage client marketing budget including tracking and reporting and marketing program performance
- Work closely with the Marketing hub team on brand and initiative direction and business measurement and financial tracking
- Inspire, coordinate, and motivate local agency partners to deliver best in class marketing programs
- Deliver best marketing practices and contribute to a Go Beyond marketing team.
- Ensure compliance to Visa key controls and brand standards.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Demonstrated track record of developing marketing strategies based on business objectives and executing marketing programs that delivered measurable business results.
- Experience managing and motivating external partners, including agencies and clients.
- Management of Agency partners, Creative, Media, DigitalSocial, Media, and BTL. Manage marketing budget, forecasts, ATL, Digital, Social and BTL production and media costs. Manage and promote key web and digital platforms including owned, earned and paid digital & social platforms including accelerating the importance of social as a core marketing muscle to move the business metrics. This includes providing support on content development, platform evolution, systems & delivery and optimization.
- Written and verbal communication skills and able to present with impact in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance including ROI and accurately forecasting sources of cost, revenue and risk with an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making.
- Manage Argentina´s client marketing budget and ensure that all activities adhere to Visa's financial forecasting, reporting, sourcing, legal and compliance policies
- Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional project management skills and can drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
- 7+ years of brand and trade marketing experience, preferably in a multi-national company or financial institution
- Experience working with Argentina fintechs, trade andor financial institutions is preferred but not a requisite.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.