Associate, Payment Systems (Fraud Resolution / E-Regulation) page is loaded
Associate, Payment Systems (Fraud Resolution / E-Regulation)
Apply remote type On Site locations San Juan, Puerto Rico time type Full time posted on Posted 14 Days Ago job requisition id R0005077 The Associate, Payment Systems (Fraud Resolution / E-Regulation) is responsible for receiving, analyzing, processing & resolving fraud related claims within established time frames in accordance with Regulation E, NACHA Rules and any other applicable regulations to ensure an optimal customer experience and mitigate the Bank’s financial and regulatory exposure. This position will be working hybrid and is based in Oriental Center building, San Juan, PR.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all Regulation E requirements and timelines associated with the investigation, provisional and final credit postings and customer communication at all stages of the process.
- Process chargebacks in an effective and efficient manner within the time frames established by MasterCard to prevent loss.
- Apply operational business sense and analytical skills in the analysis and transaction posting process, accurately documenting decisions.
- Identify fraud patterns through the monitoring of cases received and report to the immediate supervisor in a timely matter.
- Comply with Bank protocols always maintaining a high level of professionalism and following guidelines for the safeguard of customer information.
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), CFPB, TILA, RESPA, Regulation E and other regulations of the financial industry.
- Maintain up to date reporting on all claims received, in progress or closed.
- Support the integration of new processes and help management develop new procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate or bachelor's degree in business, economics, accounting, criminal justice or related field required.
- One (1) year of customer service and/or operational experience within the banking or financial industry. Ex perience in fraud, security or any other related position highly desirable.
- M inimum education and experience required can be replaced with the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish with a demonstrated ability to write communications clearly, concisely and effectively to broad audiences in and outside the organization.
- Possess at least intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Regulation E and NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association) highly desirable.
- Able to work independently while also collaborating with team members as well as other internal stakeholders, external vendors and industry peers.
- Ability to Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage transactional volume.
Oriental is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EEO Employer / Affirmative Action for Females / Disabled / Veterans )
Recruitment Privacy Statement
Similar Jobs (5)
Associate, Payment Systems (Fraud Detection)
remote type Hybrid locations San Juan, Puerto Rico time type Full time posted on Posted 8 Days Ago
Associate, Mortgage Servicing (Cancellations)
remote type On Site locations San Juan, Puerto Rico time type Full time posted on Posted 20 Days Ago
About Us / Sobre Nosotros
This may be the opportunity to change your life and take your career to the next level.
Compliance_Posters / Labor Laws
Esta puede ser la oportunidad que cambie tu vida y lleve tu carrera profesional a otro nivel.
Oriental es un gran lugar para trabajar, crecer y desarrollarse. Cada empleado es nuestro factor clave en el éxito de la compañía. La mejor gente del mundo trabaja aquí y creemos que podrías ser uno de ellos. Oriental te ofrece la oportunidad de trabajar y ser parte de una organización que se dedica al progreso. En Oriental ofrecemos diversas oportunidades de empleo, que van desde internados hasta puestos directivos. Reconocemos que nuestros empleados son el activo más importante de nuestra compañía, es por esto que fomentamos un ambiente de colaboración, basado en la confianza, el respeto mutuo, al valorar las diferencias de cada empleado. Nuestro proceso de selección es uno que promueve la igualdad de oportunidades en el empleo y no discrimina por razón de sexo, color, edad, condición social, creencias religiosas, condición de veterano o incapacidad. A continuación material de referencia incluyendo nuestra política de privacidad y leyes laborales aplicables:
Afiches de Cumplimiento/ Leyes Laborales
Política de Privacidad de Reclutamiento