Our client was founded in 2012 with the goal of helping small-mid size companies grow by leveraging the IT capabilities previously only available to large Fortune 500 companies.Theyprovides outsourced CIO and IT services to the small and mid-market in .
The folks atcompanyare experts at making technology headaches a thing of the past. Imagine going to work every day with thePeace of Mindthat comes from knowing your computers work, your network is secure and you have more time to focus on the things that are important to you. Plus,
This position is responsible for lead the team of IT technicians and coordinating the implementation projects in the clients, ensuring accurate and up-to-date documentation, generating recommendations for projects (hardware/software/maintenance).
- Guarantees the improvement and creation of processes and documentation.
- Coordinate Technicians teams
- Define project management of new implementations
- Designs and improves the ticket escalation process.
- Manages and trains the technical team.
- Responsible for technology project management.
- Responds to Emergency requests.
- Start up project management methodology in the company
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs.
- Implement and support backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Document internal processes and procedures.
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews.
- Communication with customers as required.
Time Schedule: Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm USA Central Time
National Hollydays are based on USA calendar (not argentinian national hollydays)
- Advanced English level, it´s a must!
- 3 years of experience as Project Manager with technology
- 2 years of experience implementing Scrum or another Agile methodology
- Experience with infrastructure projects is a PLUS
- Interpersonal skills: such as video & telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues, advanced troubleshooting skills and ability to provide an RCA.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Salary in dollars! (Cash, Bank Account, etc.)
- 100% remote
- Performance and salary review every 6 months!
- Get your birthday off
- An easy-going environment and culture (we all enjoy what we do)
- Internet and Gym voucher!
- Complete Technical Equipment sent to your home (chair, monitor, computer, headphones, keyboard, etc.)
- Paid holidays, vacations, personal days off and study days
- Career and certification plan
- A Proactive Approach to Ongoing Training to help you develop life-long skills