Viseven Groupis an international IT company specialising in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 50 countries all over the world. Viseven's solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 700+ highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia, Ternopil (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), New Delhi (India) and Bridgewater (NJ, USA).
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager/Director to grow effective communication with our clients all over the world!
- Oversee client and account management with a single point-of-contact option for CEM, PM, etc.
- Build the Account strategy for mid- and long-term perspectives; correct the tactics of up-sale according to Viseven marketing strategy
- Sustain the existing and develop new opportunities within the accounts, including expanding to new divisions and clusters, thus increasing Viseven revenue
- Execute meetings with customers and present Viseven solutions, collect & analyze high-level requirements
- Devise a scalable onboarding process for the strategic account while communicating with decision-makers and stakeholders on the customer side
- Create and implement workflow and process improvements to innovate the current operational process.
- Drive internal change in their company, as needed, to maximize account growth
- Initiate hiring at HR, training and developing professionals in the corresponding teams to ensure providing world-class customer service.
- Provide supervision, direction, and leadership for various internal operational activities (including staff and process development, business management and project management).
- Support service team so that they are able to maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems on time, with high quality and a positive attitude.
- Initiate, provide the vision, and manage the successful execution of high-level division projects & sales.
- Interface directly with corporate functions (including Finance & Accounting, Legal and Human Resources), internal business units and departments
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed when the service team constructs work orders.
- Pharma marketing background would be a benefit
- Proven management experience
- Accepts accountability for achieving business goals (e.g., account growth, profit, satisfaction, etc.)
- Is effective at selling major opportunities inside accounts
- Solid and defensible account plans building
- Negotiate effective agreements
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with an aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in B2B
- Experience with Jira, Creatio, Office 365
- Knowledge of Pharma Client standard ecosystem: CRM/CLM (Veeva, IQVia, SFDC, Platforce, OCE, Oracle etc.) and marketing automation solutions (SFMC, AEM, Marketo, Active Campaign etc.), DAM systems (dropbox etc.), BI systems (PowerBi, etc.) and others.
- Good understanding of design creation tools
- English – Advanced
- A second foreign language will be an advantage
- Master’s Degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or a similar relevant field will be an advantage
What we provide:
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
·Competitive compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
·Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere
·Professional and career growth
·Paid time off - 18 business days per year (20 business days after 2 years of cooperation)
·Non-documented sickleave-4business days per year
·Documentedsickleave- 20 business days per year
·Family leave - 3 paid business days in case of marriage,childbirth or bereavement
·Comprehensive medical insurance compensation
·English learning courses