Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
In this position, you will be act as a guardian of the P&L and Opportunity Consultant to the sales function, to provide bid review and commercial sign off within assigned delegation matrix, in order to drive sales and profit for Lenovo.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Sign off on all deals within your delegation level while escalating to higher approvers for sign off outside of delegation
- Conduct a detailed review of Customer requirement with the Sales teams, ensure appropriate pricing methodology is selected and profit maximized for each opportunity
- Maximize bid profitability through detailed understanding of component cost environment and roadmap – provide guidance to Sales on most economically advantageous offering
- Review product offering with Sales / Product managers to ensure Lenovo has a compliant offering, guard against adding additional cost from 'over configuring'
- Provide Sales teams with a response to commercial questions contained in Customer tenders / Lenovo response documents
- Financial modelling of opportunities, applying appropriate cost adjustments
- Ensure Price setting has been approached with due diligence and is based upon known market requirement or precedence
- Think “outside of the box” to drive for innovative ways to increase profitability / win rates
You will report to NA & LA Pricing Manager. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
What you’ll bring/ Position Requirements:
- 3 years of experience in pricing
- Fluent Business English (oral and written)
- Excellent skills with standard software tools / systems (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proven track record of delivering results in metrics -driven operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to achieve the targets and meet the deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
If you require an accommodation to complete this application, please [email protected]