Mobility Specialist Iberia CST page is loaded
Mobility Specialist Iberia CST
Apply locations Buenos Aires time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id R00151661
Mobility Sr. Assistant/Analyst CST
- Process or coordinate the preparation and submission of firm-sponsored visa applications based on local country requirements and procedures.
- Maintain required visa/employment authorization documentation. Document expiration dates in our database and monitor for expiration and coordinate extensions.
- Interface with firm-sponsored visa applicants and permanent residency applicants and the Department of Immigration.
- Interface with outbound assignees and HR where home country support is needed.
- Process and allocate service provider invoices.
- Provide assistance to assignees, Payroll and Expense Team, Tax, Project Managers and HR with cross-border policy queries
- Alert Supervisor of any policy deviations in expense claims and take initial follow up actions.
- Distribute informational arrival/departure packs to inbound and outbound assignees.
- Prepare, distribute and monitor for acceptance the Cross Border Agreement for all inbound assignments > 60 days to document responsibilities and entitlements in accordance with assignment length, assignee level and status. Update documentation following any change in these factors. Prepare transfer memorandum for all supported inbound permanent transfers.
- Provide advice and support to local HR and GU leads on permanent transfer options, in conjunction with Global Mobility Specialist, or Country Lead. Prepare costing for the appropriate option.
- Aptitude for customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal English in order to support customers from various countries and time zones
- Works well under pressure
- Willingness to experiment, improve and adapt to change
- Ability to identify what is imperative to act promptly, decisively and without delay.
- Intellectually curious and have a thirst for continuous learning.
- Good time management skills
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos.
Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Similar Jobs (3)
locations Buenos Aires time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago
Mobility Associate CST NA
locations Buenos Aires time type Full time posted on Posted 6 Days Ago
Work at the heart of change
At the heart of every great change is a great human. Every day ourPeople of Change are doing incredible things by working together to pursue our shared purpose–to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Come be part of our team–bring your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, and we’ll solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Around the globe, we work with exceptional people, the latest and greatest tech and leading companies across industries to create value for our clients, people and communities.
Choose a career with us, and together, let's create positive, long-lasting value.
Discover stories of change from A to Z
Meet our exceptional people who are living their purpose and making a real, lasting, positive difference. EXPLORE #CAREERSAZ