Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Nourish the world and your career as part of the Nutrition team at Abbott.
Our Nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs, Medical Benefits start day 1
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- Vacation – 3 weeks of accrued vacation (1st yr is prorated) + vacation buy program + 3 personal days + 10 paid holidays
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Complaints Coordinator is responsible for coordinating product improvement efforts through investigation of customer complaints. In this role, the individual will collect, investigate and report complaint information so that corrective actions can be initiated and implemented to improve our products for our customers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Coordinates the complaint investigation process for the Sturgis plant in compliance with FDA Regulations and Abbott policies and procedures.
- Reviews batch records, complaint investigations, physical samples, and trend evaluation for inclusion of appropriate documentation in the investigation.
- Issues weekly status reports to appropriate plant management (plant and division) and subject matter experts (SME’s) and notifies them of noted trends.
- Assure results of the Batch Record Review and investigation information is entered accurately into the Complaint Handling Unit database within the prescribed timeframes.
- Oversees and assists in directing the workflow of contract personnel whose work solely resides around the completion of batch record reviews.
- Effective communication with Corporate, Division, and Operations/QA Management and good working relationship with site QA Project Leader and Quality Engineers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or combination of 2 years manufacturing experience with 2 years Quality Assurance experience or 4 years total Quality Assurance experience and LACF (Low Acid Canned Foods) Certified
- Good planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to think independently to solve problems and trouble shoot problems expeditiously.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations including the IFA (Infant Formula Act), LACF (Low Acid Canned Foods) and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices).
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity, Military/Veteran Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews
The salary for this role is between:
ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
United States > Casa Grande : Plant
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Not ApplicableAbbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.