Reports to the Event Production Manager and works as needed with public events and venue rentals to coordinate audio, lighting, and handle other technology needs as required for an array of presentations at SITE Santa Fe including lectures, panel discussions, performances, dances, and music. Evening and weekend hours are required.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and run AV and other technical demands for public events and venue rentals, including: mixing live sound, managing a variety of audio channels, using the scissor lift to focus and restore lights, running projector and designing technical plans
- Set-up, break down and properly store all AV equipment
- With event staff, assist with overall event setup and breakdown as required for each event
- At least 3 years of experience working in sound mixing, broadcasting, audio visual, production or related fields
- Familiarity with digital audio board, various microphones, basic lighting design and best practices of equipment storage and maintenance
- Ability to operate and comfortability with use of scissor lift and working at heights of up to 25 feet from the ground
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter to [email protected] , with the subject line "Lead AV Technician" by Friday, April 21, 2023.