Starting salary: $60,000 - $85,000
Families come in all shapes and sizes and that’s exactly what we have in our Wendy’s family. Our culture comes from key principals from our founder, Dave Thomas. These include honesty and integrity, treating everyone with respect, being nice and giving back to our employees and community. District Managers are key to delighting every customer and ensuring we deliver high quality food in a fast, friendly and clean environment.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then Wendy's is right for you.
We offer our District Manager the opportunity to grow and develop to their personal level.
Some of our highlighted benefits are:
* Clear and defined training.
* Bonus plan, paid monthly.
* Paid time off.
* Career growth, you are our future.
* Employee referral Program.
* Medical, Dental, Vision (eligible the first day of the following month after 60 days of employment).
* 401K and Pet Insurance.
As a District manager you will oversee operations for five to eight store units, you'll be responsible for coordinating the activities and developing the professional abilities of unit management staff. We'll rely on you to ensure that all business processes are enforced in regard to financial controls, operations metrics and standards, policies and procedures, and ensuring a positive dining experience for our customers. You will also represent the company in community affairs and participate in Director of Area Operations' initiatives.
The Following Are Examples of Some, But Not All, Of the Essential Job Functions of a District Manager Position At Wendy's
* Ability to stand for long periods
* Ability to bend, knee and lift (25 - 50 pounds)
* Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
* Equipment Use Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.) Ability to use
keyboard and computer Performance Elements
* Ability to come to work promptly and regularly Ability to take direction and work well with others Ability to
accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
* Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
* Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
* Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
* Ability to complete all applicable training programs
* All positions require long periods of standing, that includes evenings and weekends.
* College degree and 3-4 years' experience as District Manager in the restaurant industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience
* Strong PC skills
* Ability to travel within your defined district
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Solid talent- and performance-management skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements
If you like working with people in a fun, fast-paced team environment, Wendy's is the place for you!