Urgent Hiring of Sr. Portfolio and Projects Manager
Location : Dubai
Duration : 1 Year Extendable
Portfolio and Projects Manager:
You will be responsible for overseeing projects delivery, end to end, from initiation to handover to support, to ensure successful implementation. This will include leading a combination of internal teams, both business and IT resources, managing both IT and business activities. 15 – 20 years’ experience and certified in Project Management,
- Follows PMO practice and meticulous in maintaining project artefacts and reporting at a portfolio level
- Lead Requirement Workshops with the customer to determine and document the customer’s business needs and scope
- Communicate the project status to project stakeholders and runs chairs governance forums
- Define project goals, objectives, scope and planned ROI, continually focus the project team and the customer on the goals and measures of success.
- Plan, organize, lead, and monitor the activities of the project teams.
- Develop project plans for assigned projects, including work breakdown and milestones, and maintain overall control of the schedule and the delivery of all expected deliverables.
- Track any decisions made regarding requests for scope changes and outstanding items.
- Provide clear and compelling direction and develop mechanisms for team accountability.
- Work to build project team effectiveness, and project efficiency. Provide technical leadership to the project team.
- Ensure project milestones are achieved – timely resolution and/or escalation of issues; assure appropriate priorities are assigned to critical project tasks; ensure team clearly understands milestones.
- Manage the project budget, pro-actively track actual cost against estimated cost, and deliver projects within budget.
- Responsible for project risk management starting from proposal stage and throughout project, making plans to minimize and mitigate risks.