We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Clarivate Consulting division to work hybrid in our Dubai office. This is an amazing opportunity to work on strategic product launch consulting projects with global customers in the MENA, LATAM and APAC regions. The global Evidence, Value and Access Consultancy practice consists of over 100 technical experts and this role is reporting to the Senior Director - Consulting. We have a great skill set in consulting and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in consulting or in house pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device organisations.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- 2:1 or above bachelor’s degree in life sciences (or related) discipline
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic and English
- At least 5 years’ experience in Market Access and Pricing and/or launch excellence from either research, consulting or in house pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device organisations
- At least 3 years’ experience for leading and managing projects and being the key point of contact for the client
- At least 3 years responding to RFP’s (Request for Proposal)
- Proven experience working in the MENA region working in the pharma and government sector
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Masters or high degree is desirable
- Proficiency in written and spoken French
- Proven experience in new business development and involvement in corporate strategy initiatives
- Experience in delivering multiple of the Clarivate EVA Consulting key deliverables such as global value dossiers, value stories/packs, health technology assessments (HTAs), systematic review, clinical outcomes assessment (COA), and interactive/digital value argument presentations including budget impact models
- Excellent understanding of the biotech/ medtech industry
- Proven experience working in the LATAM/APAC region working in the pharma and government sector
What will you be doing in this role?
- Delivering. Contribute to the delivery of multiple projects to a high standard and in line with company SOPs
- Extending. Continually strive to extend our relationships and work streams within companies with whom we are working
- Developing. Independently develop proposals for new business from scratch; Coordinate and contribute to the collation and submission of RFIs (Requests for Information)
- Identifying. Identify business opportunities with new clients and contribute to the overall profitability, success, and positive image of Clarivate Consulting Services
- Leading. Contribute and lead initiatives to support company strategic direction
About the Team
- The Global Launch Excellence Consulting team work with Pharma/ Biotech/ Medical devices and government officials on strategic projects to launch products and portfolio, we give guidance on how to launch medicines and products across various regions in the world, we help them understand the environment and sequence of events to be successful. we focus on innovative products with high end value i.e. rare and ultra- rare, oncology and haematology. Etc. We also help government and authorities to transform their systems to be a leading country in making those innovative medicines accessible to patients as early as possible.
- The team is composed of a head of practice and senior analyst and a senior consultant, we cover global work from APAC east to North America and LATAM south, with the MENA region being n the centre of the expansion we are aiming to achieve
- Our team culture is based on mutual respect, listening to ideas and thought and growing people both in career and leadership. we encourage people to speak their mind to make a change to the better. We also have hard working culture to deliver to our valued customers to the highest standard possible. We are always looking for people who can lead on different parts of initiatives.
Hours of Work
The teams you work with are primarily located in EMEA and US, and you may work with teams internationally in APAC. This is a full-time permanent role.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.