Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Posted on 02/13/2023
ARENGY is a Digital and Cybersecurity Consulting Company operating in the Middle East from Dubai . Our customers are the most successful industry leaders executing projects around the globe. We are partnering with one of the leading Banking & Insurance Company in Dubai. We are looking for a Senior Developer, Healthcare Insurance.
The Senior Developer will work on the development of functionalities for the Healthcare Core System & Portals used for the business lines of Employee Benefits and Personal Lines. The Senior Developer will work with the Team Leads in the Health & Life IT Platforms to design and deliver the developments for the functional evolution of the platforms, and he/she will guide the work of the Junior Developers.
- Update the status of development tasks in JIRA in a timely manner
- Use logic and technical knowledge in completing programming tasks; Develops programs from specifications, tests and implements
- Perform the Development tasks assigned by the Team Leads
- Compile and writes documentation to describe program development and revisions
- Analyze designs and tests new and/or existing systems
- Secure Unit and Automate Testing definition and execution
- Follows specified guidelines and system standards in writing, testing, and documenting
- Performs research and identifies program problems; develops solutions
- Document and promote a sustainable software development practice
- Sound knowledge of insurance / healthcare insurance domain / Ideal: Knowledge of Functional Area of Finance
- Strong experience in architecting, implementing, and managing high-performance scalable applications on Linux/Windows platforms
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Excellent knowledge of architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques, REST and
- Profound insight of .Net internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of object orientated programming environment and programming toolset.
- Considerable knowledge of structured programming techniques and the ability to test application programming
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; coordinate, plan and schedule; test and implement programs
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds