We are a leading global communications marketing firm helping business and organisations evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations. We are independent and family owned, which allows us the freedom to deliver original thinking and invest in our clients.
We are one of the largest agencies in the Middle East with over 100 people and offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Riyadh.
You will have a great opportunity to learn and be part of Edelman’s various digital marketing processes/approaches, including brand engagements, creative social media campaigns, executive positioning, and performance marketing.
\nKEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrates tactical and strategic knowledge of integrated Communications Marketing principles and skills.
- Application of key client information, including general business strategy, industry trends and issues, products/services, key opinion leaders, customers and competitors
- Can lead on client correspondence (daily updates, activity reports, WIP reports, leading on client calls and providing updates)
- Strong ability to write, edit and proofread to create high quality internal and external, channel-appropriate communications content
- Demonstrates research abilities to support client programs and understands research techniques to assist with various Edelman consulting processes, including analysis of media coverage and online conversation (volume and tone) and identification and categorization of various stakeholders, including organizations and individuals to be engaged by clients
- Coordinates and helps plan media outreach programs including tours, events, conferences, interviews and new media outreach
- Manages more than one project for multiple clients from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, overseeing quality, and ensuring deadline adherence.
- Participates in cross-practice and cross-geographical teams to provide clients and prospects with the most compelling team and proposal.
- Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot client budget issues and to facilitate discussions between client and agency billing departments.
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in communications, public relations agency
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or relevant field
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Clickhereto view a short video about life at Edelman.