About the role:
Join SWIFT’s Solution Architect’s team in a fast moving and captivating working environment. Imagine yourself designing solutions that will help our customers cope with the fast changing financial landscape. You will be in the driving seat and understand our customers’ needs to solve their challenging leveraging our API & Messaging services offering, create awareness around new SWIFT strategy and get the footprints ready to benefit from the platform value added services.
In that context, the Solution Architect team (part of Business Development & Communication) is looking for a talented individual to join a team of experts and assist our Middle-East & North Africa community.
If you are familiar with SWIFT solutions, are interested in new technologies and their impact on the financial sector, that you enjoy working in a multi-cultural and international environment and like customer interaction, this job is for you!
As Solution Architect, you are given the opportunity to make a direct impact, helping our customers designing the best possible solution depending on their needs, current and future. Concretely, you will be responsible to:
- Assist our key and global customers in the Middle-East & North Africa defining their technology strategy focusing on the evolution of their connectivity footprint;
- Drive the technology evolution of the Middle-East & North Africa region to optimize connectivity footprint & integrate API flows
- Develop the complementors and support technology discussions with Platform Partners
- Follow up on major initiatives such as CBPR+ or Instant Payment and their potential impact on our community;
- Coach and support the Business Development teams with technical related matters;
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ needs.
- Strong Technical background in IT in the financial sector. Experience with API or cloud computing
- Experience with SWIFT products and services is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken French is a plus
- Proven track record in managing clients and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Drives successful outcomes through collaboration, influence and partnership in a complex environment
- Team player with good discipline, organized way of working and ability to work autonomously;
- Passionate, self-starter, with personal drive and ambition;
- Ability and desire to succeed in a diverse, multi-cultural environment, across varied geographies and team
- Willingness to travel as required.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.
Swift doesn’t stand still. We are constantly evolving and tirelessly innovating. Working at the intersection of finance and technology is a very exciting place to be right now.
Swift is transforming cross-border payments, making them faster and more transparent than ever before. We are the way the world moves value — every instant of every day, in almost every country.
We are proud that what we do has a critical impact on the global financial community and touches almost every aspect of the financial world. So, what you do at Swift has real impact too — an impact that matters every day. Which is why you matter to us.
Joining Swift gives you unparalleled exposure to knowledge, expertise and technologies. If you have what it takes, you’ll be able to take on different career paths and have the opportunity to work in teams, departments and disciplines in countries around the world.
Swift is unique. There is no other organisation like ours in the world driving the long-term future of the financial ecosystem. You’ll be surrounded by bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative, friendly, open and inclusive environment.
At Swift we are trusted every instant. Everything we do has an impact that matters. And as a member of our team, you are trusted to make your impact every day.