If you require accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability when applying for open positions please contact us at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Oracle's Affirmative Action Plan is available for review by contacting +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Job Description - Integrated Technologies Consultant (Device Integration) (230000VD)
Integrated Technologies Consultant (Device Integration) - 230000VD Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English
Within our Integrated Technologies Consulting team, the Device Integration team is responsible for the implementation of various CareAware/Medical Devices solutions such as Lab Medical Devices, Bed Side Medical Devices, Infusion Management, Blood Bank and Capacity Management solutions. The Device Integration team offers the opportunity to be part of an innovative fast-paced unit with all the rewards and unique capability to enable our clients to deliver patient care more efficiently.
As an Integrated Technologies Consultant, you will play a key role in delivering CareAware solutions that enable our clients’ visions. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership, knowledge, and expertise of various medical solutions across multiple projects and you will be at the center of the coordination of product implementation with clients, supervising the correct execution of all tasks leading to product configuration, validation, and activation.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Business, Electrical Engineering, Health Care, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Science, or related field, or 4 years equivalent relevant work experience, plus;
- 2 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- At least 1 year of healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare-related data integration standards and affinity toward data analysis, management, and integration.
- Understand fundamental network/system and database systems.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% as needed.
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and critical thinking.
- Ability to manage objections and drive group consensus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job : Consulting
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Location : AE-AE,UAE-Dubai
Job Type : Regular Employee Hire
Organization : Oracle
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle