Position: IOS Developer
Location: United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi
Experience: 5 – 6 years (Preferably Banking Industry)
Employment Type: 12 Months Extendable
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and mobile development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience.
- At least 5 years of software development experience with experience working in Agile teams using SCRUM.
- Extensive iOS iPhone/iPad development experience using Objective C and Swift.
- Mobile banking experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with the concepts of Functional Programming and Microservices is a plus
- Experience with mobile CI-CD (Jenkins or similar) is preferred
- Drive forward and role-model best practice engineering processes and Agile behavior and ensuring teams members follow suit.
- Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, and Search Technologies.
- Complex UI experience beyond story-boarding by developing UI using code.
- Extensive experience with Xcode and UIKit, Caching, Local storage, Core Data, Interface Builder, Storyboards, integrating with APNS, etc.
- Understanding of UX principles and Apple Human Interface Guide