• Assist in the preparation of proposals.
• Assist in submittal reviews.
• Design the wet utilities infrastructure under the guidance of a Senior Engineer.
• Assist in preparing fundamental engineering computations and designs.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably in Civil Engineering)
• Have proven experience designing water and drainage systems.
• Have hands on experience on AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Be able to draw utilities/infrastructure networks.
• Knowledge of local and regional wet infrastructure utilities standards.
• Preferably have hands on experience on the following software including, ArcGIS, WaterCad/Gems, SewerCad/Gems
• Excellent written and oral communications skills (in English)
Middle-East/North Africa, United Arab Emirates