Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Associate Mechanical Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get valuable experience and develop career in Mechanical Engineering field.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes, utilizing CAE/CAD as applicable.
- Prepares standard engineering computations, material quality takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Reviews small and portions of larger supplier drawing submittals and assists in performing technical bid analyses.
- Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lowerlevel Engineers working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or closely related field) and 2+ years of related work experience
- Engineering Training (EIT) Certificate may be required
- Working knowledge of CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering.
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Eager to learn.
- GCC experience is an advantage.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.