Hiring an Operations Officer for Abu Dhabi.
- Oversee day-to-day operations (Completely responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company and its team).
- Design strategy and set goals for growth, optimizing process to maximize profitability.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses for projects, events and the company.
- Set policies and processes and ensure they are implemented.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees, direct the employee assessment process.
- Set policies and processes and communicate all operating policies/processes to the staff.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures relevant to best practice and our specific industry.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally, providing platforms for training and growth.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Previous experience as an Operations Officer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good time management.