CLOSING DATE 22 MARCH 2023.
NOTE: Please ONLY apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Manage the day-to-day marketing programs and activities for ReedHycalog’s Eastern Hemisphere Operations and different Product Lines (Fixed Cutter, Cutter, BHE, Coring). Ensure consistent marketing and social media messaging across all platforms. Develop and implement marketing plans for the organization's products/services to meet established targets.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results in EHO
- Develop, in conjunction with the appropriate functional area, marketing collateral and strategy
- Oversee the development of product launch and marketing plans and projects for new and existing products in partnership with WHO.
- Provide continual evaluation of department processes, methods, and activities to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment
- Manage and coordinate the activities of staff including training, employee development, performance evaluation, hiring decisions, and the establishment of goals and performance objectives for assigned department.
- Provide continual evaluation of department processes, methods, and activities to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment.
- Manage budget and expenditures.
- Oversee market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Oversee analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Oversee development of product launch marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Experience in Marketing and/or Technical Sales Support - Essential.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject.
- Social Media Marketing - Essential.
- Technical Sales Support - Highly desirable.
- Oil and Gas background - Disable.
- Adobe Publisher.
- Proficient at developing and posting LinkedIn content.
- Microsoft Office.
- Clear communicator.
- Well-organized with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work with multiple teams.