Manage and take ownership of the Evaluation and Approval process of Raw Materials and Approved Material List. Develop and maintain Chemical Resistance List of FPI piping products.
- Identify and implement advanced scientific and analytical tools/methods in the testing/evaluation of materials.
- Supply expert advice with regards to Raw Materials, their application in production process(es) and, their effect on feasibility and application of piping components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 3 years of experience in a fibreglass pipe / glass or resin manufacturer / composite manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand / learn composite design & process related issues
- Good insight in general engineering principles.