Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai | Juma Al Majid Gulf Careers 2023
AED 400,000 - 600,000
- Establishes and implements sales and marketing strategies of the Department and ensure sales with maximum possible margin.
- Maintain current market information in terms of pricing, market share and competitors activity.
- Recommends stock order according to market demand, ensuring optimum inventory level.
- Ensures maximum client support service, coordinates with the Service and spare Parts DEpt to assure client satisfaction.
- Graduate in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical)
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in the same industry.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office and PowerPoint