WHO WE ARE:
Plug and Play Tech Center is the largest global technology startup accelerator and one of the most active and successful venture capitalist in the world. With different industry-specific accelerator programs run annually, we matchmake and enable meaningful collaborations between some of the best startups and over 500+ of the largest and most forward-thinking innovative corporations and government entities in the world.
Plug and Play Abu Dhabi, our GCC headquarter, is driven to create the largest and most seamless B2B marketplace for startups, corporations and government entities to drive digital transformation in critical sectors through joint pilots, POC, co-creation, investment, acquisitions and anything in between. After 4 successful years in Abu Dhabi and the GCC, we have grown from strength to strength establishing partnerships and programs within our local Fintech, HealthTech and Industry 4.0 verticals.
For more information, visit https://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are a diverse team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission.
We are actively seeking a Program Manager who is an operational powerhouse, organized, can manage multiple projects autonomously and is reliable for an exciting new program launching soon.As a Program Manager you will make the program your own through seamlessly managing operations, building strong startup relationships, actively sourcing mentors and partners and supporting with the program strategy.
An ideal candidate is highly ambitious, proactive, creative, has great people skills and understands the venture lifecycle.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Startups & Alumni
- Own relationships with startups in the accelerator program, being the single POC for anything program related
- Manage the entire application process including developing strong ecosystem relationships to source high quality applications both locally and regionally
- Hold intake interviews, exit interviews, set clear goals with startups and make sure all startups are on track to meet program goals
- Set up sessions for startups to meet with mentors, VCs and partners to stimulate startup growth
- Collect feedback and develop evaluation methods and metrics to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Lead on data collection and analysis for partner reporting, including program and startup reporting
- Track the progress and needs of alumni startups of the program, ensuring periodic touchpoints are created for continuous support
- Support with refining program curriculum to ensure world class support for startups and alumni
Mentors & Partners
- Grow ecosystem of mentors, partners and VCs to bring more value to the program
- Devise engagement plans based on startup requirements to ensure all partners are actively involved within the program
- Coordinate with relevant team members to facilitate on-boarding of key stakeholders
- Meet on a regular basis with key stakeholders to ensure updates are communicated seamlessly
- Set up events, mentor sessions, workshops, office hours and deal flows sessions in accordance with the program curriculum to build up the program
- Lead event operations by coordinating with relevant stakeholders to brainstorm content, outreach and secure relevant speakers
- Ensure communication about upcoming events is distributed within the ecosystem
- Create and co-host community events to continue engagement and grow the local ecosystem
- Coordinate with relevant team members to ensure program marketing is in accordance with partner expectations
- Support with marketing collateral preparation for any and all events, especially content development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of work experience in the MENA region, ideally in the UAE, in incubators, accelerators, venture builders or VCs
- Project management experience is a must
- Strong understanding of the venture development lifecycle
- Passion for technology, startups and innovation
- Detail oriented, highly organized, analytical and self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Professional written and verbal communication skills – English (necessary) and Arabic (highly beneficial)
- A strong team player with a positive mindset and work ethic