We are looking for someone passionate about building the next big thing and making a true impact in the region.
- Own end-to-end product development - this includes product innovation; user advocacy; requirements engineering; feature selection; solution design and development; product deployment and refinement over iterations using product analytics.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among the different project requirements.
- Stakeholder management: create buy-in for the product direction across different departments and coordinate product launches end to end.
- Analyze and understand the various metrics contributing to onsite and in-app performance to identify what metrics are most important to improve to drive growth.
- Communicate direction and updates to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Know-how of database design and basic software architecture.
- Have a super knack for user experience and journey.
- Have contributed to the launch and complete lifecycle of high-scale products.
- Super analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a mobile-first B2C company.
- Basic understanding of the financial and investment ecosystems.
- Market-standard compensation;
- Generous Employee Stock Ownership Plan in line with our belief that our employees should be owners of the company and not just contributors;
- You'll never have to pay for our premium paid plans ;)
- Being part of a founding team building something revolutionary in FinTech in the region.