invenioLSI is the world’s #1 independent SAP consultancy and implementation partner for Public Sector and Services organizations. Our domain specialties include Government, Local Authorities, Policing, Healthcare, Education, Public Transport, and Tax, with a niche and established position within the Media & Entertainment sector.
invenioLSI now has a preeminent position in the United States and Canada as well as a strong presence in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We are a global entity with technical expertise, specialist focus, exceptional customer service, profitable growth, and an engaged workplace culture. For over 21 years, our consultants have brought deep expertise combined with advanced technologies to enable organizations to run at the speed of business. By focusing squarely on what we know best—modernization built on SAP—invenioLSI delivers quicker time to value and helps enterprises be more effective.
As we accelerate the impact of advancements in SAP technology, our customers benefit from end-to-end solutions and service portfolios that help them make the move to next-generation enterprise business suites. These digital transformations are driven by our commitment to customer and employee success. At the intersection of meaningful technical software and people, we believe in investing in our relationships. invenioLSI sets the vision for change with a focus on bettering the lives of people that use our solutions––all while celebrating our employees’ diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities.
SAP Open Text Senior Consultant
- Implement OpenText ECM in SAP landscape.
- Build a separate internal website/collaboration solution independently in ECM (without SAP) using Case Management, Workflow and Collaboration.
- Should be able to provide end to end application or system support without any dependency.
- 5-8 years of experience in one or more SAP modules.
- At least two full life-cycle implementation projects (from Blueprint/Explore through Go-Live).
- Understanding of SAP Activate Methodology.
- Ability to lead workstream activities on a project.
- Understanding of integration between modules.
- Leads detailed module-specific configuration and master data development.
- Ability to use Service Marketplace to create tickets, research notes, review release notes, and solution roadmaps as well as provide guidance to customers on release strategy.
- Experience implementing OpenText ECM in SAP landscape.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Achieve center, content server, add on modules, Business workspace configuration, content server workflow, web reports and live reports.
- Exposure to SAP x ECM - Extended Enterprise Content Management
- Experience of managing the applications (SAP x ECM)
- Experience implementing OpenText on RedHat operating system.
- Experience implementing OpenText in High availability environment.
- Experience implementing OpenText with SAP S4HANA
- Experience upgrading OpenText to latest version.
- Experience implementing OpenText on SAP HANA DB
- Experience in OpenText backup / restore, system copies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Understanding of business processes for focus area or module.
- Ability to do research and perform detailed tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understands business functionality related to SAP module/application as well as can identify and understand touch points between modules.
- Understands how to solve detailed SAP problems.
- Understands and can explain best business practices, especially those that SAP enables.
- Aptitude for working in a team environment; problem-solving skills, creative thinking, communicating clearly and empathetically, strong time management, and ability to collaborate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to explain ideas and concepts to other project team members and to client personnel.
- Has a solid foundation for consulting “soft” skills necessary for client engagements.
- Ability to interpret requirements and apply SAP best practices.
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities and assist in the management of scope.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage their own time and task in order to meet project milestones.
- Manages their own / team task lists in order to meet project milestones.
- Monitors team status and reports variances.
- Maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution and team effectiveness.
- Works in conjunction with peers; and
- May mentor other associate consultants.
- Works well as a member of a team.
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution/team effectiveness.
- Works well as a leader of a team (motivates team).
- Seeks ways to increase the team’s level of contribution/team effectiveness.
- Further self-development of SAP skills and management skills.
- Can lead and focus project team efforts in developing solutions for client situations.
- Evaluates and design application and/or technical architectures.
- Leads team effort in developing solutions for projects.
- Completes assignments within budget, meets project deadlines, makes and keeps sensible commitments to client and team.
- Meets billing efficiency targets and complies with all administrative responsibilities in a timely and effective manner.
- Keeps project management appraised of project direction and client concerns.
- Understands the client’s business and technical environments.
- Regularly prepares status reports.
invenioLSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. invenioLSI’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.