Experienced/Senior Accountant | Urgent Hiring (Dubai-Based)
About The Company
We are one of the prominent Dubai-based Supply Value Chain Conglomerates, headquartered in Dubai; operating globally with 20 years of success and an expansive operations network across the globe. The company has subsidiaries and at present, is expanding and venturing into digitized technology projects for enhanced supply chain transparency and traceability.
Be informed we work 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday). Therefore applicants applying should consider this criteria and apply.
The Role: (Immediate Joining)
- Assist in developing a centralized new system for accounting for the Group and its subsidiaries and suggest solutions
- Prepare financial operational data/reports, whilst conducting accounting analysis and reconciling transactions, and VAT filing for the parent company and its subsidiaries
- Maintaining petty cash, expense sheets and documenting other essential expenses
- Aid in the operational efficiency of the finance & accounting department; ensure balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Post journal entries, prepare balance sheet reconciliations, review entries and reconciliations, prepare cash forecasting statement, monthly closure reports, salaries and payroll, prepare reports and support in audits.
- Establish strong client relationship, handle disputes, manage accounting operations for the Group, and meet deadlines.
- Create bank reconciliation statements and categorization of bank transaction.
- Considerable experience in handling the book keepings
- Process the employee leaves and payrolls.
- Generate customer invoices and follow up.
- Maintain and renew the customer and vendor contracts
- Be able to book invoices, bills and expenses in the system
- Good understanding of GST, TDS payments and filing other relevant returns.
- Be able to monitor and control the company expenses.
- Be able to handle vendor bookings and payments.
Eligibility Criteria: (Immediate Joining)
- Immediate joining/availability
- Expert and experienced in using the latest software for accounting QuickBooks, Zoho, and others as per the latest industry standards
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.