Work with us as a we enable organizations within to make meaningful decisions by leveraging location intelligence. The people you will support work across many industries, including local and national governments, utilities, public health and safety, natural resources, petroleum, and others.
As a Technical Consultant, you will have the opportunity to provide vision and leadership while promoting the use of Esri technology to enable customer success. You will impact the development and growth of our technology into new domains by working closely with industry experts throughout the company.
The team you will work with are collaborative and forward leaning. They are problem solvers, listeners, facilitators, guides, and trusted advisors to thousands of ArcGIS users making a difference. We will benefit from the experience of working together as part of an extensive network of industry and technology experts.
- Be a thought leader. Help foster a sense of community among industry leaders. Advise customers regarding innovative solutions using Esri technology and content to help them make better decisions. Recommend relevant strategies, architectures, and solutions and work with customers to prepare implementation and migration strategies.
- Understand our customers and know their business. Be familiar with the mission and operations of our customers including knowledge of common goals and initiatives, procurement cycles, and business processes. Advise customers regarding innovative solutions using Esri technology and content to help them make better decisions.
- Enable our customers to be successful. Work closely with customers to identify, design, and certify key GIS workflows for the ArcGIS platform. Provide configuration guidance and best practices to customers and understand how Esri’s technology enables the customer’s stated vision. Collaborate with customer IT organizations to align their technical objectives and business goals with Esri’s technology.
- Help our customers integrate complex systems together. This involves designing and implementing complex systems that integrate hardware, software, and network components to work seamlessly together.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, and online)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate and translate a customer’s business goals, objectives, and strategies into technical plans and solutions
- Self-motivated, a proactive problem solver, team-oriented, and creative
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn - you thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Bachelor’s in computer science, information systems, system engineering, or a related field
- Master’s in computer science, information systems, system engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of and experience with software engineering and/or robust application development principles and practices
- Experience with ArcGIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud computing architecture
- Experience in programming and scripting languages.
- Fluent in speaking and writing Arabic is desirable
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.