Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2 months ago Expires in 9 days
Welcome you made it to the job description page!
Maximus is looking to hire an enthusiastic Senior Researcher to join our project team in Abu Dhabi
What you can expect in the Senior Researcher role:
- Lead a team of researchers to provide robust analysis of current practices and potential solutions considering risks and mitigations, which will improve performance.
- Coordinate and consolidate information around operational evaluations, policy challenges, economic development trends and prepare presentations and related collateral that supports higher level policy decision making.
- Deliver a research and development strategy that is consistent with the overall business strategy and provides recommendations on solutions which enable the business to deliver the best possible service to customers and stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of innovative practice in welfare and employability through literature and journal reviews, and continuous market monitoring.
- Develop and maintain a positive and strong relationship with community organizations, business community, non-profit organizations, government agencies, data providers and other relevant stakeholders as a representative of the organization/department.
- Manage Stakeholder Advisory Board.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matters most to the role:
- Minimum bachelors’ degree. Preferably a Master’s degree.
- Outstanding PowerPoint skills to create high quality PowerPoint presentations for the executive leadership.
- Extensive years of work experience as a researcher
- Worked in a research role for a global consulting firm (McKinsey, BGC, Strategy&, etc.)
- At least 5 years’ experience with broad based and generalist research skills across multiple domains.