Lead development, effective application, and assurance of corporate HSE requirements including standards and guidelines to manage projects and personal/workplace safety across ENOC group.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and focal point for construction safety for entire ENOC Group including overseas operations
- Develop and roll out group wide standards and guidelines for project stage gated HSE Reviews (PHSERs) and ensure its compliance
- Lead Construction Safety Audits, Job Safety Analysis / Risk Assessment for high risk activities along with Project Manager and Contractors
- Should be an engineer in one of the following disciplines: mechanical, chemical or electrical/Instrumentation.
- Should also have at least 8 years of experience in Petroleum industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate good writing and verbal skills using English.
- Knowledge of Office Automation products (MS XL, Word, Project Manager & PowerPoint) is required.