Department: Software Development
Job Type: Permanent
Should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. Should be a team player and excellent communicator. Work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Proven software development experience in PHP - min 5 years
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, osCommerce, etc
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Leading provider of data management, market research, analytics and business intelligence solutions. Pioneer in data unification and bringing cognitive solutions to practical systems.
13, Floor 1, Sahya Tower
Govt. Cyberpark Campus
Calicut, Kerala, India 673 016
Tel: +91 (495) 243 1830
Timesworld is certified for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
Timesworld is registered with the ICA Data Protection Act 2018 No. ZA473769 and EU-GDPR knowledge certified by Information Security Institute & endorsed by European Risk Policy Institute. Timesworld is a corporate member of ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Market Research).