UAE National | Marketing Manager | Al Futtaim Group | Automotive | FAMCO | Dubai
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 152636
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
The Marketing manager has a key support function to the Senior Marketing Manager for the B2B and Industrial Equipment businesses across the Region (UAE, KSA, Qatar and Bahrain). The role will be core to manage and coordinate key projects in all mentioned markets, including social media activities, events, product promotions, web updates as well as agency coordination and budget tracking.
What you will do:
- Adaptation rollout/ coordinating campaign collaterals post the master visual approval in conjunction with the Marketing and Managers across the relevant brands.
- Plan & execute events / displays, promoting the product & Brand relevant to target customers including but not limited to agency coordination, event set-up requirements, RSVP management with CRM, manpower arrangements.
- Plan and procure POS material – in line with product / brand strategy and facility requirements.
- Based on media plan activation and campaign activation timeline specified on the brief from MARCOMS and creative assets.
- To follow setup requirements as per budgets briefed by the marketing manager and ensure adherence to brand CI
- To negotiate on setup cost and ensure optimal spend within the budget
In coordination with the Marketing team members and Digital (COE) team:
- Ensure product/service accuracy in all communications and website
- Contribute with ideas and suggestions; liaise with all necessary departments (internal and external) to improve and keep the web content up to date.
- Social Media management and reporting (Spinklr)
- Coordinate photo and video shoots as required from time to time for all online channels.
- To run a page audit every time a new campaign is running live
- To liaise with creatives teams to receive refreshed images every quarter ensuring that relevant content is updated regularly
- Make sure all social posts are checked and reviewed with the marketing manager before approvals
- Support the Senior Marketing manager with projects, budgeting and planning as and when required.
- Coordinate marketing communications activity.
- Ensure inventory management of all marketing items.
- Coordinating agency requirements including quotations and invoicing and RFP/PO initiating to procurement team.
- Execution and implementation of marketing activities with the support of the line manager e.g. e -marketing, newsletters, advertising, events and exhibitions.
- Quarterly/ Monthly/ weekly campaign/ activities performance tracking
- Events outcome and results
- Regional activities and social media results
- To provide the marketing manager with sufficient data & insights to create post event and campaign reports
Required Skills to be successful:
- Self-starter, and capable to work independently.
- Ability to work with agencies and external parties.
- Analytical with good negotiating skills.
About the Team:
Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager – B2B .
What equips you for the role:
Graduate in any discipline, preferable Marketing (Diploma in Marketing).
5 years in marketing, necessary automotive experience or automotive within the agency. Arabic advantageous.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.