Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA, Qatar & Oman and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don’t listen to us, listen to our customers
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Role: Firco compliance Tech Manager (CERQ156235)
Skill: Firco Soft compliance Tech Manager
Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Qualification: BE or Any Degree
Looking for fircosoft Product with end-to-end product knowledge, configuration and well verse with Project Implementation life cycle in Sanction and Screening Area.
• The Principal Engineer is a Senior Manager/ Lead for end-to-end development in all FircoSoft application components (Firco trust, Firco
Continuity, FSK, TCMAPI, Utilities).
• Responsible for providing necessary technical support which includes and not limited to design, build, security and infra domain to facilitate in
evaluating and building all FircoSoft application suite
• Development experience in the FircoSoft domain is mandatory.
• Role also involves (40%) interaction and management of senior compliance business teams along with mentoring the core development team.
Experience and Skills:
• 10-15 Years of Experience in SDLC or Service Management of which 50% is on development in
FircoSoft Suite of applications.
• Has min 3 years’ experience in in Digital Transformation and Agile Ways of Working
• Functions effectively as a Team Leader. Drives best practices inside and outside of organization.
• Solves problems with high ambiguity
• Effectively estimates time to implement design.
• Thinks in terms of architecture as well as code.
• Consistently makes systems simpler. Improves system interaction
• Spends time reviewing code, configuration, and design, providing value-added feedback
• Successfully launches projects of significant impact. Balances technology with business value
• Mentors and guides Engineering or service Management Teams, in aspects of the engineering specialization or
service management, monitoring, reporting, quality procedures, and timely execution of deliverables
• Ensures technical debt is controlled and managed
• Performs, assists and coaches on coding, scripting, automating, testing and technical design related best
practices / principles
• Analyses and guides the delivery team on E2E solution hosting and technical aspects of the platform
• Strong technical background with key focus on automation
• Proven track record of manual testing transformation to automation
• Proven track record of driving uplift in an organization’s engineering practice, highly visible in the
internal engineering community Able to attract external talent Competences
• Managing the E2E development of Fircosoft suite of applications
• Business Insight
• Decision Quality
• Fosters Innovation
• Instills trust
• Develops and coach talent
• Ownership and Accountability
• Leadership and Mentoring
Contact Hema Javvadi HR : [email protected]
(If you are immediate joiner or Serving Notice and have active passport please write to Hema with your Current Location and CTC Details)