Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As part of EMPG, we are alongside some of the strongest classified brands in the market. With a collective strength of 10 brands, we have more than 200 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
As a CLM Specialist, you will be responsible for creating, shaping, and optimizing CLM campaigns (consisting of email, push, in-app and web notifications) while also working with various internal teams to create end-to-end marketing strategies and user lifecycle journey.
In this role, you will:
- Developing a strategy to engage, retain and re-engage customers during key milestones of the customer lifecycle segments.
- Creation and running of email, in-app and push notifications; assisting in copywriting, email design and user performance of all C2C and B2C campaigns
- A/B Testing and optimizing CLM campaigns with strategic content, frequency and audience variations
- Working closely with all teams to understand the customer base through insight segmentation and data analysis
- Leading new product features, testing side by side with Product managers and leveraging email marketing & push notifications
- Increase CLM’s traffic & engagement contribution, while maintaining the high quality of relevant and personalized messaging.
- Constantly analysing data to plan strategies and execute campaigns.
- Audience building, segmentation and testing
- Project management and help BI/Tech teams with API based campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or BSC from a reputable university
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of basic digital marketing & advance CLM tools
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and some of the CLM tools; Braze, Airship, Lean Plum, Accoustic, Moengage, Twillio, Sendgrid, and SendinBlue (experience with at least one email automation platform)
- Understanding of web analytics (experience with Google Analytics is preferred)
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- Strong critical thinking, technical, and data analysis skills
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sharp strategic thinking and ability to translate quantitative & qualitative data/insights into a strong targeted marketing strategy
- Self – motivated & willing to take on new challenges
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 50 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
EMPG is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.