Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA, Qatar & Oman and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don’t listen to us, listen to our customers
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Role: Associate Architect
Experience : 10-15 Years
- Overall 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of Experience with OutSystems
- Primary function will be core development of OutSystems web applications in a fast paced environment using Water Fall/Agile methodology.
- He/She as an OutSystems developer has experience interacting with different groups within the technology and within different business areas to understand the User Experience (UX) goals of business requirements, provide clients with relevant feedback relative to pros/cons of development course.
- Understand how to match existing user interface (UI) guidelines to meet requirements within the OutSystems platform.
- Should be able to lead and direct few OutSystems developers. Should have experience and comfort with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and think through “logical” next steps
- Ability to do basic data modeling and enforce proper referential integrity constraints
- Understanding of best practices for web application security
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with ASP.NET
- Proficiency with web services (REST and SOAP)
- Proficiency with OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio
- Working knowledge of Open Banking and any digital platforms.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or any relevant discipline.