We’re currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Learning & Development professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
As a Learning & Development Coordinator you are responsible in assisting the Learning & Development Leader in managing the hotel’s training function in order to promote the desired work culture. The role involves developing and conducting training courses as well as facilitating training workshops based on operational requirements and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Coordinate with the requirement of office supplies and colleague development materials
• Update and maintain the hotel’s information board and distribute or organize literature, forms, prizes, cards, etc. to colleagues when necessary
• Develop and maintain hotel’s colleague development library and co-ordinate acquisitions
• Consult with the Learning & Development Leader for the co-ordination of colleague development course materials
• Assist in coordinating all colleague related functions, including special events and outings
• Co-ordinate with the Human Resources Department and Housing Supervisor to ensure all new colleagues are shown around for orientation and receive information needed