As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group's retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
To provide ongoing support to supply chain activities and shoulder all the administrative responsibilities as functionally required by the business using relevant IT systems and processes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Liaise with planning / buying for correct supplier’s information and bank details to ensure accurate vendor registration to cater accurate purchase order and payment.
- Provide Planners on weekly basis with information regarding status of payments and deliveries.
- Provide accurate data with shipment deliveries against payment process to Planning/Buying.
- Provide Finance department with details for drafting Letters of Credit and submit for supplier approval.
- Coordinate with suppliers for Letter of Credit opening and send the final LC application to Finance department for approval/signature.
- Track expiry dates of LC’s and amend/ cancel based on following season OTB commitments.
- Resolve any shipment discrepancies and liaise with the suppliers in case of any variance/damage to prompt immediate corrective action.
- Coordinate with Planners and warehouse for shipment discrepancies and liaise with the suppliers in case of any variance of payment and take prompt action.
- Submit claims for damages/ return to vendors/ any other support from Brand/ suppliers and ensure timely collection and accounting.
- Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information. Maintain and update all necessary records, files and databases.
- Graduate in Commerce/ Finance Or ACCA, is preferred.
Years of Experience
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in a relevant field.
Knowledge and Skills
- High levels of computer literacy, numeric and analytical skills.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Excellent background experience dealing with high volume of external suppliers.
- Experience in Supply chain and regular checks.
Job shares through Al Tayer Group
Someone applied to the Denter position. 2 hours ago