PR & Marketing Executive - Dubai | MOUAWAD
PR & Marketing Executive - DubaiJob Summary:
Oversees marketing, PR, communications, content creation, social media, and is responsible for the content creation and creation of integrated marketing plans that will build and grow the brand, leading to increased awareness, engagement, relevance and revenue. Duties and Responsibilities:
Needed Skills and Competencies:
- Managing the PR/communications strategy and implementation.
- Supporting and assisting in the formulation and implementation of marketing calendars, strategies and plans.
- Effectively project manage marketing campaigns from planning through to tracking and reporting on return on investment.
- Creating and drafting content for publications, articles and social media campaigns in Arabic and English.
- Creating digital PR campaigns and press releases in Arabic and English.
- Responsible for managing and following up on any necessary tasks related to marketing.
- Conducting research on market trends, market opportunity, and competitor and target customer analysis to inform future value propositions
- Coordinating with regional and international PR agencies on all marketing- and PR-related activities.
- Handling all communications and PR
- Content strategy development and content-writing for diverse marketing collaterals (brochures, press releases, website material, social media captions, video scripts, interviews, etc.)
- Managing the production of marketing communications and promotional materials in line with brand guidelines including writing, editing and proofreading copy, briefing and directing designers, copywriters and printers.
- Nurturing and maintaining relationships with celebrities, influencers, stylists, media and publishers to ensure collaboration and to maximize initiatives.
- Working closely with key journalists, bloggers, connectors and media influencers.
- Monitoring progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (online and offline.), exhibitions and events.
- Organizing and managing big to small scale events starting from conception to execution.
- Liaising with suppliers for any marketing requirements.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, product launches and exhibitions.
- Sourcing and securing partnerships and sponsorships.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Liaison with the various internal departments.
- Assisting with the production of artworks when needed.
- Producing clear and concise written correspondence in the form of emails and memos.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Handling copy-writing and translations.
- Preparing monthly reports and reviews.
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or a directly related field.
- Proven experience as a PR and marketing executive or similar role in luxury industry.
- Experience in GCC markets mainly, international is a plus.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Copywriting, creativity, and design skills
- Social media and numeracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and Arabic languages