Moove is on a mission to drive productivity and success for the world’s mobility
entrepreneurs by democratising access to vehicle ownership. Our vision is to build
the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using
technology & future productivity. By doing so, we are creating sustainable jobs for
mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for a professional with strong business acumen and anentrepreneurialattitude to be the Sales & Onboarding Executive, reporting to the City FleetManager. Asa proven result-driven person, the Sales & Onboarding Executive will be responsible for the coordinationof the entire onboarding process of the drivers.In this role, you will dig deep into effectively providing customer service for drivers so as tomake the organization run more efficiently. If you've got patience, some big ideas, and anuncanny knack for customer service, this is the role for you!
We are looking for aSales & Onboarding Executive who will manage all onboarding projects, tasks,and deliverables within our operations team and also be a representative and ambassadorfor the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate forthe role will be someone who is skilled in rendering quality service to increase the company’sgrowth and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Deliver 100% satisfaction, in-person support to our drivers.
● Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
● Help brand the Moove name and get drivers excited
● Stay on top of Moove policies and procedures
● Register new drivers, and review accurate drivers’ information while ensuring
compliance with Moove standards.
● Welcome and greet customers delightfully.
● Accurately describe Moove’s product features and benefits to drivers.
● Ensure all onboarded drivers are transferred to the Moove Fleet account.
● Resolve driver related issues
What You will need for this position
● A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
● A minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate
effectively (written and oral) with others at all levels of the organization and externally.
● Must be customer service-centric.
● Must possess basic administration skills.
● Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to the Sales & Onboarding Supervisorand closely working with ourOperations Team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laughoften, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicleownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part ofthe recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from allbackgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everythingcan move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employmentapplications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring processand during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in anyinformation or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded fromfurther consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, terminationof employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on thebasis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or anyother protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: To build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform
for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity.