At CSM we are driven by a clear purpose; to Pursue Extraordinary. We exist to create a positive impact on our partners, their audiences, our industry and our people, and to look for opportunities that can inspire a better world in everything we do.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
CSM is proud to share fresh perspectives and new ideas to produce work that others don’t and won’t. What we do is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding which is why we love it and why you’ll love life at CSM.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
General account responsibilities include:
- Partnership planning aligned to client insights on target audience, objectives, budget parameters, as well as KPI setting
- Implementation and partnership roll out in conjunction with rights holder and sister agencies, and general account management of suppliers, budget and client reporting
- Partnership review, interpretation of measurement results and recommendations to the clients
Role specific responsibilities include:
- Management of key relationships with clients, rights holder and suppliers
- Oversee development and delivery of required activations
- Research trends and data to create and deliver strategic presentations
- Strive to meet client KPI’s and ensure activity is effectively measured
- Work across additional client programmes and activations as required
- Thorough understanding of client budget parameters
- Continually seek cost saving measures and opportunities
- Pursue opportunities to grow business organically
- Monitor and approve spending of direct reports
- Manage team members, ensuring that tasks are being completed correctly, efficiently and timely
- Promote conflict resolution amongst staff, and recommend and manage solutions
- Regular interactions with Account Director to ensure client goals are managed consistently
- Develop clear and concise internal and external presentations and reporting
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviours, conduct and professionalism in all inter-personal, written and verbal communications
- Track time and financial expenses on a day-to-day basis
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- Agency experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working on large global consumer brands is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to multi-task; you will be working across a number of activities with tight deadlines
- Presentation skills (both writing and delivery), internally and to clients / suppliers including use of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Creative thinking
- Ability to anticipate problems / issues and suggest proactive resolutions to be put into place
- Attention to detail and organisation critical
CSM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
CSM is made up of 1000+ people in 25+ locations who share a purpose to pursue extraordinary. It is the reason we come into work each morning, the mindset we all share, the thread through every piece of work we deliver and the story we tell when someone wonders why we do, what we do.
Each of our people are extraordinary in their own right, bringing diversity to our thinking, experience and expertise to help us produce work that our competitors don’t and wont. What we do is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding which is why we love it and why you’ll love life at CSM.
If you are someone who sees the extraordinary in the ordinary, then we would love to hear from you.